To make this recipe for a toothpaste suitable for sensitive teeth you will need:
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Glycerin, [base]
- 1/2 cup Cosmetic clay, white, [mild abrasive]
- 35-40 drops Tincture of myrrh, [gum inflammation]
- 7-8 drops Peppermint or Spearmint or Pudinhara,[fresh breath]
- 7-8 drops Clove essential oil, [mild anesthetic, for toothache]
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Adjust the quantity of glycerin to get toothpaste consistency. Store in a wide mouth bottle.
The ingredients of this recipe are used for the following reasons: the vegetable glycerin is the base of this recipe, the cosmetic clay is a mild abrasive, the myrrh helps fight gum inflammation, the clove oil is a mild anesthetic and the peppermint and spearmint for fresher breath.